We can help your workplace enable growth, rather than stifle it
Workplace Strategy Consulting
The data are telling you there is money to be saved, but you want to make decisions that will work for the future.
Our Workplace Strategy consulting helps you ensure you set up your workplace as a growth enabler.
Have people in your office who are grateful for the difference you made.
Your organisation’s uniqueness is important to us, never more than in your workplace change journey.
How it works
1. Understand your situation
Firstly we need to understand your goals and status quo – your current situation. Apply for an Information Call to have this short conversation.
2. Recommend an approach
We make recommendations about how you could achieve your goals. At your request we develop a proposal providing further detail on how we could help.
3. Implement your plan
We work alongside you to implement the agreed plan. Clients usually work with us for a few months, up to a year.
Workplace Strategy Consulting
These may be your questions:
- “How much space do we need?”
- “How should our people work going forward?”
- “What should our workspace offer our people?”
- “How can we design our workplace to be attractive to our existing and new staff?”
- “What guardrails should we put around our ways of working, to be most productive?”
Our consulting work achieves these results
- Workplace models that are future-fit
- Design requirements for workspace designs that will enable productive human behaviour
- Optimised, adjusted and supported ways of working, whether office-oriented, flexible, hybrid or remote
- Occupancy studies – This is a review of your space and how people use it across an average week
- Workforce discovery – We understand the motivations, preferences and teamwork patterns that shape workspace behaviour
- Workspace analytics – Our work informs your space requirements by anticipating the behaviours of your building occupants
- Vision setting – We work with your executive team to establish the best parameters for your workspace design and your ways of working
- Leadership alignment – We facilitate clear understanding and decision-making by your executive team
- Design requirements – We provide your Architecture or Interior Design provider with design requirements that deliver your vision
- Workplace Strategy documentation – We write a clear description of your future state, which provides direction to your change team and business functions.
You might be looking for these change outcomes:
- Productivity improvements
- Engagement, including commitment to the business
- Wellbeing improved and stress reduced
- Overall workplace satisfaction improved
- Clarification of the future state – Our Workplace Strategy process designs your future state, or co-designs it with you if you prefer
- Capability building – A dynamic workplace model requires everyone from the Facilities through to the HR teams to change the way they support the workplace. We develop their capability to deliver the ongoing support that will embed your new way of working.
- Influencing and alignment – We work with key stakeholders to help get sufficient alignment that your workplace change shouldn’t ‘snap back’ after a few months
- Change management – We can design and deliver your change activities, from communications plans through to training workshops
- Advice – We plug the gap between the specialist knowledge required to successfully deliver a hybrid workplace and generalist capabilities
You should use Transformed Teams to explore the art of the possible within your organisational design and function. In many ways we are now much more connected, but our legacy structures and workspace approach are dated and do not match the new paradigm and expectations. If you wish to make an informed decision about how your organisation works in the future, you need Nina and her team to show you and your leadership team what the future could be like.
There was a real initial lack of understanding until we got Nina in to work with our executive. Nina used really clear models and made them relevant to the work our organisation was trying to do.
There's a real ‘I've got this’ about Transformed Teams, and I know that for me and my team that put us at ease. What we thought we wanted, and what we needed, were actually quite a long way apart. It was absolutely worth the conversation.
Nina was incredibly well-prepared; skilful at understanding the crowd in the room; expert at getting them talking and knowledgable in addressing their challenges. She was professional and competent in the face of unexpected circumstances. Nina is uniquely skilled in understanding the challenges faced by employers of flexible and remote workers. If you are considering bringing Nina and Transformed Teams on board, don’t hesitate, you will get a huge amount of value from the experience. I highly recommend her.
If you are looking for an inspiring speaker on how to make flexible virtual working arrangements work well and what is best practice, we can definitely recommend Nina at Transformed Teams!